Are you a gay or bisexual man, over the age of 18 and living in Scotland? Do you want to help our community combat the growing issue of hepatitis C? Tell us about what you know about it!
If you are the age of 18 and you can answer, “yes” to two of the following questions:
- Have you injected drugs within the last year?
- Have you attended/ took part in group sex/ sex parties within the last year?
- Have you used sex toys or engaged in fisting?
- Have you had unprotected anal sex?
- Are you HIV positive?
Gay Men’s Health would like to talk to you!
Gay Men’s Health in collaboration with Glasgow Caledonian University is conducting a confidential interview that last an estimated 60 minutes. The interview will try to understand:
- Your point of view about hepatitis C
- Your perception of risk of getting hepatitis C
- Your awareness of testing, treatment and resources
This information will be used to better understand your perspective of hepatitis C so we can develop future programs to help combat this growing issue in our community.
If you are interested, please contact, Angelo, at the following contact information to find out more information about it before coming to any decision. You would be under no obligation to take part. The interviews will occur in Edinburgh, Glasgow, or Aberdeen.
Contact: Angelo Ercia
Gay Men’s Health, 10 Union St. Edinburgh EH1 3LU